interesting bingo facts

Interesting Facts About Bingo Games

Online bingo is played widely by millions of people across the world where UK alone accounts to approx 3.8 millions of players playing online bingo each day. With the increasing popularity of online bingo, it is always good to be updated with some fun filled facts about bingo.

Here are some funny but interesting bingo facts


interesting bingo facts

  • 1. Statistics show that about 80% of bingo players are women while the remaining 20% constitutes the men population.

  • 2. As reported by one study, there are actually 552,446,474,061,128,648,601,600,000 possible number arrangements in one bingo card.

  • 3. A healthy 1.1 billion pounds is staked annually in bingo games in the UK.

  • 4. The earliest known online bingo game was called "Bingo Zone" which was launched in 1996. It was followed by "Bingo Blitz" in 1998.

  • 5. According to resources, 96% of regular bingo players have won the jackpot prize at least once.

  • 6. The most common reasons for playing bingo are because it's fun and offers the chance to socialize and win big money. One of the biggest social communities is on the Bright Bingo site, click to know more about Bright bingo.

  • 7. Average bingo spends range between 15 and 20 a night.

  • 8. A wide spectrum of bingo players belongs to ages 35 and below.

  • 9. Grandfather John Orchard, of Long Sutton, Lincolnshire. Job centre worker, 60, scooped world's biggest ever online bingo win after landing 5.9MILLION jackpot from a bet of just 30p.