|Gloomy Facts About Playing Video Games|
Do people consider games to be the worst and violent part of life? Is that games are really harmful for kids? Will it really give bad impact on the brain of adults and kids? Somehow compared to earlier times, games have become more violent and revealing as previous time. Certain other facts which really shows the bad impact of video games:
- Privacy and isolation: With video games, the priorities of the kids and adults turn out to be divergent as they hardly have any interaction however lot of intervention in studies, school or anything.
- Rise in the level of aggression: Roles of the characters in the game effects the mental level of the adults and they develops their minds into the same level of agitation.
- Effected healthy habits: When they are into the power of games and have odd timings of sleeping and waking, they give rise to sleep deprivation leading health problems.
- Sluggish lifestyle: Adults become habitual of that lifestyle which offers them no time for living life, eating, time of sleep. All this dangerous combination of game and unhealthy habits lead to devastating problems.
- Anxiety and disturbance: Failure in the game give rise to excessive stress and annoyance. Playing with peers and groups will deliberately fetch feeling of hatred as well as disturbance in mind.
- No interactions: Being focused on the video games will knowingly keep them distracted from all the worldly affairs and even there will be no interactions with any person.
- Wrong values and morals: As it is known that coin has two sides similarly good has even a face of bad. Playing video games also give rise to wrong habits and unnecessary immoral learning.
- Achievements persuaded off: Video games affect the academic as well as all the achievements of a person as it rotates the attention of adults.
- Abnormal behaviour: Lying and denial are the signs which worsen the living style of kid and adults. They hardly accept anything and somehow lie to everything.
- Wastage of precious time: Though games help, although it ruins the valuable time of study, future and socialization of the adults.